In Wisconsin, we get plenty of winter weather that serves as a badge of honor or a burden. At our company, snow provides us with another service opportunity.
- Snow plowing: our plowing customers are clustered into dense routes, often working for neighbor after neighbor. While our service area is more limited, our response times are excellent.
- Residential: we pair up a driver with a shoveler to take care of the driveway, walks, sidewalks, patios, etc. all together. Many of our snow plowing customers date back 15-20 years and keep returning because of our value and quality of service.
- Commercial: the bigger trucks in our fleet appear as the snow begins falling to keep commercial clients open for business and minimize the potential for liability. Separate snow blowing and shoveling crews work quickly to open sidewalks and keep customers in compliance with the city requirements for clear sidewalks.
Salting: for light snows and following up after plowings, our salt crews work to apply enough salt to keep surfaces safe. You can count on us to be responsive and attentive to your needs.
- Snow removal and hauling: some properties have very limited space for storing snow on-site, necessitating snow hauling or simply moving it around on-site. We frequently work around schedules to move snow during the day (for apartments) or at night (for offices, etc), whenever the parking lot is not being used. Even private driveways can get buried in snow, making it difficult to see or store additional snow.
- Roof and gutter snow and ice: severe damage occurs when snow melts on a roof and forms ice dams that can easily spread under shingles. By removing snow on a regular basis and melting the ice with calcium chloride, which is safer on metal and melts more effectively than rock salt, we can spare your roof from leaks and permanent damage. Many times this is a temporary solution to prevent further problems until the roof and gutters can be repaired in the summer.
We hope you enjoyed a mini-tour of our snow services!